Fill out this form to send an email.
The Rural in Reach program offers:
- FREE counselling and support by video conference or phone
- Health and well-being information
- Community workshops and professional training
- Access to Women’s Health and Family Services programs
- Full privacy and confidentiality
- All services are provided within the context of a supportive, safe environment.
For the latest Rural in Reach Newsletter click here.
For the latest Rural in Reach Community Talks Calendar click here.
For the latest Rural in Reach Community Talk recording click here.
For the latest Westlink recording click here.
To find out how the Rural in Reach Program can help you, visit your local participating Community Resource Centre or call 1800 998 399 to speak with the Rural in Reach team.